Statement of Faith
We believe in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
We believe in One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His Personal return in power and glory.
We believe in the Salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
We believe in The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
We believe in the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Lydia Fund is steadfastly committed to maintaining portfolios that do not contain loans from any company or individual that is promoting an agenda contrary to the teachings of scripture, or is actively participating in activities that may prove destructive to our communities at large. Lydia Fund embraces and declares the following set of principles to be the corporate philosophy to which we wholeheartedly subscribe:
- To conduct every phase of our business in a manner that brings honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ;
- To provide our charitable fund members with the finest quality service available in the financial services industry;
- To retain the confidence and trust of our members through our total commitment to honesty and integrity in managing every aspect of their investments in Lydia Fund;
- To consistently demonstrate our dedication to professionalism and excellence in everything we do; and,
- To communicate with a sincere, caring attitude toward every member or prospective member;
How We Lend
We believe our lending choices can reflect our values and make a positive impact on communities around the world. We call this stewardship lending, and we integrate these principles into many of our lending options.
Helping Churches and Ministries
As a member of the Lydia Fund community, you're working alongside us and others to grow and enrich the ministries and community lives we share.
Thanks to your participation with Lydia Fund, the numbers below show the impact you're making locally and globally!